By downloading, installing and/or using this software, You will be deemed to have accepted this License Agreement
The files are checked in advance to make sure they are safe. If your security software detects it incorrectly, please add the file as an exception.
Run the setup and follow the instructions of the installer. When updating, please execute setup without uninstalling.
When you download the ZIP file, please extract the ZIP file to an appropriate location.
For setup, please use the uninstall function of Windows or run "unins000.exe" in the installation folder.
For zip, please click "Delete Config File" and delete all files.
- Download display driver and open release note
Specify your OS and download destination, specify "Latest Version" or a specific previous version in "Version" option,
and then click the "Start Download" button.
When a previous version is selected, the file address is displayed in the list view.
When the address contains "beta/" or "non-whql", it is an optional version, otherwise it is WHQL versions.
When you click "Save To:", the save destination folder is displayed on Explorer,
and when you click "Open Release Notes..." button, the release notes is displayed on your browser.
- About the running mode of install manager
"Normal Mode" is the normal mode as the name implies, and the operation is the same as when the downloaded file is directly executed.
"Silent Mode" is a mode in which the installation screen is not displayed and no operation is required until the installation is completed.
- About the "Install Component" setting
Configure settings for components to be installed.
If you select "Select Every Time" or "Select First Time Only", the components selected on the "Component Selection" form will be installed.
(The target device may be specified in the installer, so it is not always installed.)
- About AMD Cleanup Utility
When you check "Run AMD Cleanup Utility" in Options, AMD Cleanup Utility runs at the end of silent mode uninstallation.
- About "Auto Mode"
Possible to automatically execute multiple processes such as "Download", "Install", "Uninstall", "Reboot", "Shutdown", and "Close".
Version 2.40.0 (03/27/2021)
- Added support to change decompress destination folder of package
- Added "Always include all drivers in the installation" option in "Component Selection" form
- Added "Adrenalin 2020 Edition 21.3.1 Optional/WHQL"
- Fixed issue that certain components might not display on the list in "Comonent Selection" form
- Minor changes and fixes
The installation component setting is cleared in this version, so you will need to reselect them the next you install the driver.
Version 2.38.0 (02/27/2021)
- Added "Adrenalin 2020 Edition 21.2.1 Optional", "Adrenalin 2020 Edition 21.2.2 Optional" and "Adrenalin 2020 Edition 21.2.3 Optional"
Version 2.37.0 (01/23/2021)
- Added "Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.12.1 WHQL" and "Adrenalin 2020 Edition 21.1.1 Optional"
- Minor fix
Version 2.36.0 (12/06/2020)
- Added "Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.11.3 Optional"
- Added support for changing url of optional driver
Version 2.35.0 (11/20/2020)
- Added "Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.11.1 Optional" and "Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.11.2 WHQL"
Version 2.34.0 (10/24/2020)
- Added "Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.9.2 Optional" and "Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.10.1 Optional"