A's Video Converter
This program is a video converter using AMD, Intel, NVIDIA and Microsoft Encoder, and it has the following features.
- Hardware H.264 and H.265/HEVC encode using AMD VCE (Video Codec Engine)
- Hardware H.264 and H.265/HEVC encode using Intel QSV (Quick Sync Video)*1
- Hardware H.264 and H.265/HEVC encode using NVIDIA NVENC*2
- Software H.264 and H.265/HEVC encode*1
- Hardware decode
- Hardware filtering*3
- Up to 8 files transcoding at the same time
- Simply movie editor
- Batch transcoding and Combine transcoding
- Automatic transcoding using folder watching
- DirectShow Video Capture and Audio Capture*4
- *1 H265/HEVC encode is Windows10 only
- *2 Windows10 only
- *3 Scaling, Deinterlacing, Color Control, Noise Reduction, Edge Enhancement etc
- *4 Added following features if install Bluesky Video Capture
- Desktop Recording
- Direct3D Game Recording
- Loop Recording (Record up to the last 30 minutes)
- Operating System
Freeware (Donations Welcome)
How to use
By downloading, installing and/or using this software, You will be deemed to have accepted this License Agreement
The files are checked in advance to make sure they are safe. If your security software detects it incorrectly, please add the file as an exception.
Run the setup and follow the instructions of the installer. When updating, please execute setup without uninstalling.
When you download the ZIP file, please extract the ZIP file to an appropriate location.
For setup, please use the uninstall function of Windows or run "unins000.exe" in the installation folder.
For zip, please click "Delete Config File" and delete all files.
- File conversion flow
Click the "Setting" button to set transcode settings (video encoder, audio encoder, video processor (video filter), decoding and file format settings), and input/output settings.
These settings are the default settings and can also be saved as presets.
Click the "Input" button and specify the file or folder (all files in the folder will be targeted) you want to convert.
When you want to change the settings or output destination individually, select the file and click the "Setting" button or "Output" button on the list side to change it. (You can make multiple changes at the same time.)
When you want to convert only video or audio or specify an audio stream, click "Setting" -> "Stream Setting..." button.
When you want to edit the video, click "Edit" -> "Edit..." button.
When you want to combine multiple files and output them as a single file, click "Combine" button.
When you are ready, click "Start" button to start the conversion.
- Folder Watching
For setting, click "Input" -> "Folder Watch...".
Click "OK" button on the "Folder Watch Setting" form to start watch.
When a file is created in the watching folder, it is automatically added in the list and conversion starts.
- How to use Microsoft H.265 Encoder on Windows10 Version 1709 (Fall Creators Update) or newer
Install HEVC Video Extension from Microsoft Store.
- How to setup LAV Filters
By setting up LAV Filters, various containers, video/audio formats and hardware decoding functions can be used.
(If an alternative DirectShow filter is installed on the system, it can be used.)
How to record desktop screen or game screen using Bluesky Video Capture
(How to record DirectShow Video/Audio Capture stream)
- Command line usage
ex: "C:\A's Video Converter\AsVideoConv.exe" "/pH.264 HD 1080p" /oD:\Video\Conv /iD:\Video\*.mpg
- /p<Profile Name>
- /o<Output Folder Path>
- /i<Input File/Folder Path>
Version 7.13.1 (06/05/2020)
- Added italian language resource
- Minor change
Version 7.13.0 (05/24/2020)
- Fixed issue that broken file might be created when using AMD VCE H.265 Encoder
- Resolved problem that files converted using H.265/HEVC encoder, external audio encoder and Internal MP4Muxer might not be playable on Media Foundation based player or TV when Windows10 March update was applied
- Added "Copy the files with the same name to the Output Folder" option in "Input/Output Setting"
- Added support to set playback rate and skip seconds separately for forward and backward in movie editor
- Added support to input the seek position by right-clicking on the seek bar
- Minor change
Version 7.12.2 (04/05/2020)
Version 7.12.1 (04/04/2020)
- Resolved problem that files converted using H.265/HEVC encoder and Internal MP4Muxer might not be playable on Media Foundation based player when Windows10 March update was applied
- Minor changes
Version 7.12.0 (02/08/2020)
- Added support to select multiple folders for Folder Watch
- Minor change and fix
- Fixed conversion error issue when the "Output Folder" set to the root directory in Version 7.11.0
- Added "Create a folder with the same name in the output folder" option in Folder Watch Setting
- Minor fixes
- Fixed conversion issue when using external muxer in Version 7.10.3
- Minor fix
- Fixed VFR MP4 issue when enabling Frame Rate Converter
- Fixed broken file issue under specific conditions on Windows7
- Fixed conversion issue when converting specific files in Version 7.10.0
- Minor fix
- Resolved conversion problem when converting combined file usign AMD VCE encoder with hardware decoding and hardware deinterlacing
- Fixed issue that the second and the subsequent source files were not moved when starting conversion with folder watching and enabling "Move input file after conversion" option
- Minor improvements and changes
A's Video Converter is free software. However, I'd gladly accept your donation. You can donate via PayPal (Credit Card).